Friday, December 26, 2008

This is my Christmas Present to Me!

Hey, I said I would my first blog right after Christmas, but I didn't say what year! I can tell that blogging will be something that I will have a hard time keeping up with like so many other things in my life, but it's a heck of alot easier than scrapbooking and it doesn't stay on your bookshelf where your far away friends and family will never see it. So, I think it will be fun and worth it...this will be my Christmas present to me and to my friends and family that may want to check in on us from time to time.
Tommorrow I will do an update on our EXCITING YEAR OF 2008 (do you have chills yet?) while my husband and two of my sons are away on their annual sand dunes trip.
stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Callie Thurell said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be so much fun reading up on your family. Every time I think about you and Dalin I still picture Dalin learning to walk! You will definitely need to put up some pics of your family!!!